According to a new invitation sent out by Motorola in Brazil, the company will hold an event in Sao Paulo at 10am on August 24th, 2017. Spotted by Android Authority, the press render seems to be accompanied by the complete specifications of the smartphone expected to be launched in the coming weeks or months.
Earlier this year mobile tipster Evan Blass tweeted an alleged lineup of the Moto phones releasing this year, which indicated Motorola wouldn't be satisfied with just one flagship. Further, the next-generation Moto X device is pegged to feature IP68 rating, which makes it water and dust resistance. It could come in two storage variants - one with 32GB ROM, and another with 64GB ROM. The smartphone will be backed by a 3000 mAh battery. The much-awaited Moto X4 will be the first device in the midrange line since 2015. Further, at the bottom of the phone, many will be happy to hear that there is a 3.5mm headphone jack with a USB Type-C port. In terms of the SIM card placement, it is on the top of the phone with a microSD card slot as well. Now you can not doubt the presence or absence of those or other elements of appearance, in particular, dual camera.
As for the chipset at the helm, this will be Qualcomm's Snapdragon 630.
Beneath the display, we've got the fingerprint sensor while above the display, as rumoured, is the 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1.0µm pixel size, which Motorola says is designed for ultra low-light selfies and will come with an Adaptive Low Light mode.
On the back, the Moto X4 has a contoured design on its glass back and based on the renders, it should shimmer rather nicely when held in the light.
So what does the Moto X4 bring to the (crowded) table? The device is said to be launched in two color variants - Sterling Blue and Super Black.
- Heavily talented Denis Shapovalov dreamed of competing against Big Four
- Está EU listo y 'armado'. Nueva advertencia a Corea del Norte — Trump
- Pep Guardiola Looking To Add To His Manchester City Squad
- Mourinho: Ibrahimovic could stay at Manchester United
- NASA revela las imágenes más nítidas de Marte, gracias a Curiosity
- Católica sigue sin ganar en el Torneo Transición
- Julión Álvarez le canta a su 'destino' tras acusaciones
- Este fin de semana el mundo podrá observar una lluvia de estrellas
- Monterrey busca el liderato ante Chivas en Apertura 2017
- Aumentan los muertos por violencia postelectoral en Kenia