Shared with XDA, the developer B-S-G was able to modify the Google Camera app from the Pixel, which includes the HDR+ image processing software, and got it to work on any phone that uses a Snapdragon 820, 821, or 835 processor. Android Nougat hasn't had much time to breathe freely and this next version release will certainly overshadow the earlier version. The information was tweeted by Android Police managing editor David Ruddock.
Other than Nougat, you have to go back to 2012 before a major new version of Android debuted before October. However, Android 7.0 Nougat has been released on August 22nd, last year. It seems like the name would have some degree of spectacle that will make fans wonder until the time of reveal. If Google were to go that route again, Android Oreo could be in play.
Textra is one of the most popular alternatives to the stock Android SMS apps.
The next noteworthy Android version will be out the next week, as per sources, the Android O will be rolled out on August 21.
As the hype about the eclipse increases, the sun is not the only thing to get eclipsed this month. One of the new Google products is the Google Security which will help to secure the smartphone. Whatever it ends up being called, Android O will introduce a bevy of new features, including a picture-in-picture mode used mostly for video playback, a redesigned notifications systems, an auto-fill feature to more quickly log into services, and so forth. XDA has also verified that the app is safe and doesn't contain any malicious code.
- La Cámara Nacional Electoral pidió extremar la seguridad para las PASO
- Gonzalo Jara: "La oportunidad de partir a Boca Juniors no está cerrada"
- 18 detenidos en Venezuela por asalto a base militar
- Rafa Márquez se queda sin cuentas de banco
- Parlamento iraní votará plan contra 'aventurismo' de EEUU
- Dortmund extend player's suspension amid Barcelona interest — Ousmane Dembele transfer
- First Neymar, now Kylian Mbappe - PSG line up £160m deal
- Bullrich también apuntó contra Cristina por no ir a votar
- Schiaretti admitió la derrota a manos de Cambiemos — Córdoba
- Virginia governor to white nationalists: 'Go home ... Shame on you'