The pair have been nothing but complimentary about each other since Toure's return.
Want your voice heard?
The midfield three will be El Ahmadi, Toornstra and Tony Vilhena. City's record against Dutch sides, however, reads 2-2-1.
The injury-ravaged Belgian defender has been nursing a calf complaint and will not be risked on Wednesday evening. Internationally they've collected one European Cup and two UEFA Cups.
He continued: "They have De Bruyne and David Silva with their through balls".
He has since returned to training, wearing rugby-style protective headgear, and is in contention to face the Dutch champions after travelling to Rotterdam with the squad. "That's why I can't be sure if we will be able to make that step". As I described above, the Dutch side has been very successful both domestically and Internationally. I'm not saying selling Bosvelt to us was their undoing, but it's a weird coincidence, right?
Feyenoord will be playing their fifth Champions League and the first since the 2002-03 season. Napoli defeat Shakhtar Donetsk in the group's other game. Success would be to progress beyond where they ended last time.
Guardiola said: "Yaya was so important last season".
"It's a long time since I saw something like this".
This will mark the first competitive clash between Feyenoord and Manchester City. Guardiola has reached the semi-finals in seven of his eight seasons as manager in the Champions League but hasn't made the final since 2011. To know how frustrating as that was for Feyenoord you only need to look at the fouls committed by the hosts, 22.
But Guardiola - who has managed in Spain and Germany - disagrees, arguing each manager must take responsibility for his team's failings. Also, the City's goalkeeper Ederson injured in his head on Liverpool match.
Manchester City were once again looking at their stylish best as they left England to begin their Champions League campaign at Feyenoord on Wednesday night.
- Afectados cuatro municipios de Carabobo por fuertes lluvias
- Pampita llegó tarde al Bailando por un insólito motivo
- Macri en Santiago del Estero: "No estamos condenados a nada"
- Arrestaron al hijo de Jean-Claude Van Damme
- Artistas oaxaqueños anuncian concierto a favor de los damnificados por el sismo
- Difunden impactantes imágenes de la huida del terrorista de Barcelona
- Serena Williams presenta su hija al mundo
- Rossi no concurre a formalización y fuerza petición de desafuero
- Selección Mexicana de Basquetbol pide disculpas a Argentina
- Catastrófico el paso de Irma por Barbuda