Basir Mujahid, spokesman for Kabul police, said that the attack just outside the gates of the stadium happened on Wednesday evening as hundreds of people were inside enjoying a cricket match.
The explosion occurred at about 3.45pm on Wednesday afternoon. The vast scale of Afghanistan's mineral wealth was discovered by a small team of Pentagon officials and American geologists. In May 2015, a team of researchers there began a two-year finite-element study of the collapse of WTC Building 7.
Afghanistan was recently inducted as the 12th Full Member by the ICC in June.
Officials initially said the explosion was at a stadium gate but security sources later clarified that the blast had been at a security check point leading to the stadium. The match was stopped for short time but resumed once the security heads told us we can carry on. It began on September 11 and runs through September 22.
At least seven security personnel and civilians have reportedly been injured. It has been a testing pad for talented youngsters from all nooks and corners of the country.
"They are against our joy and living, our way of living better", he said.
Before his retirement, Andrew Mills worked for many years as a consulting water-resources engineer and groundwater hydrologist, spending several years in India and Egypt. He now works part time as a consultant in computer programming.
- Artistas oaxaqueños anuncian concierto a favor de los damnificados por el sismo
- 'Amazing' Ederson is ready to return for Manchester City
- Afectados cuatro municipios de Carabobo por fuertes lluvias
- Cierran el aeropuerto de Cabo Haitiano ante la llegada de huracán Irma
- ¿por qué el nuevo iPhone X revoluciona el mercado de los 'smartphones'?
- Así se produjo la mayor erupción solar en más de 12 años
- Apple's asian suppliers sink as pricey new iPhone underwhelms
- Macri en Santiago del Estero: "No estamos condenados a nada"
- Inteligencia artificial puede determinar tu orientación sexual con una foto
- Microsoft fixing Windows 10 CU gaming performance issues