According to the current timeframe, Note 9 will be the device that will boast foldable display, given its intention to bring out the device in 2018. As at the time of this writing, users of the phone in India are reporting that the OTA update to Nougat is rolling out. The Samsung Note 8 has two 12-megapixel cameras.
Koh Dong-Jin, president of mobile communication at Samsung Electronics raised expectations for an AI speaker which will be released in the first half of next year.
Samsung today confirmed that it's going to launch an artificial intelligence-powered smart speaker made by Harman in the first half of next year. But analysts have predicted that creating a foldable phone that's thin and keeps all the top features is likely to take time. There have been no signs since of those phones actually hitting the market.
Rumours of a foldable Samsung phone have been around ever since the company first showcased a flexible display prototype called Youm in 2013. Samsung had to recall millions of devices and lost billions of dollars in the process. We don't know what to expect or when it's coming, or if 2018 is really the year this idea becomes a reality.
Indeed, for many potential smartphone owners, the differences in processor, battery size, screen size, SD card slot, RAM, and total on-board storage are secondary factors. There's a depth mode as well. At present, the Korean OEM is tackling the implementation problem of the foldable screen on a handset. About a year ago, Samsung issued a formal recall for the Note 7 amid widespread reports that the device was prone to spontaneously catching fire and exploding.
- Capturado alias 'el quesero' presunto testaferro de las Farc
- Las Águilas donarán la taquilla contra Chivas a los afectados por sismo
- Venezolanos elegirán gobernadores el 15 de octubre
- Así falleció una de las primeras víctimas de "Irma" en Florida
- ONU aprueba sanciones contra Corea del Norte
- ONU ve indicios de crímenes contra la humanidad en Venezuela
- Amplia movilización en huelga general contra reforma laboral — Francia
- Confirma Casa Blanca cargo de Hope Hicks
- Qualcomm's takes a subtle shot at Apple, gets its facts wrong
- Reporta Cuba 10 muertos por 'Irma'