There was a chance this bid could have been accepted, but it all depended on Arsenal's ability to bring in an attacking player to address Sanchez's impending absence.
"We have today 107 players in England who go into the final year of their contract", he said.
'They talked to me and I said "no chance. zero chance". Sanchez was heavily scrutinised for his performance in the Merryside fixture and now being bashed for his play in the World Cup qualifiers.
"You get tired of them criticising you with reason or without reason, you get tired of them wanting to see you defeated, you get tired of saying to yourself I'll pick myself up one more time after crying after a defeat, and you get tired of saying to the world and to the people who are against you that everything's OK".
'I don't know what's going to happen in the winter, ' he added.
He told reporters: "We were talking in Chile".
It was reported Arsenal had offered £92million for the France international despite Wenger's often frugal approach to transfers.
The manager's fear is reasonable as there are is a pool of Premier League players who want to secure a move away from their current clubs if allowed to.
"It's difficult to predict when he will be available again - not before Christmas".
But Guardiola said the club's only concern was that rival teams in other European leagues will still be able to sign players - potentially from English clubs - after the window has closed in the Premier League.
"He spoke with Ferran I think".
"He's strong mentally and hopefully he'll be back very quickly to his best".
Arsenal and Chile star Alexis Sanchez has been a revelation since he joined the London club in 2014.
"I saw him gone".
"One example - no matter how well you work as a football coach, Dembele last year was €15m, this year €150m".
"He can also call UEFA".
"I'm calm, all of us here are completely ready and we have a competitive mentality".
- Extécnicos campeones con la U se enfrentan por el Argentina-Perú
- Según Trump, crece el cultivo de coca en Colombia
- Huracán 'Irma' destruye 25% de las viviendas
- Demócratas dicen que hay acuerdo con Trump sobre "dreamers"
- Habría encuentro entre Gobierno venezolano y oposición en República Dominicana
- Ganaron el City de Agüero y el Tottenham de Pochettino — Champions
- Conicet: la toma del Polo Científico continuará hasta que haya respuestas oficiales
- ONU convoca a Presidenta Bachelet para mediar en conflictos y crisis internacionales
- Is North Korea Turning to Bitcoin to Build More Nuclear Bombs?
- California invertiría 30 mdd en ayuda a dreamers