The Blues lock horns with Arsenal in a mouth-watering Premier League tie at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, aiming for a sixth straight Premier League win at Stamford bridge against their city rivals in the London Derby.
The second half lacked the excitement of the first and the introductions of Eden Hazard and Alexis Sanchez from the two substitutes' benches did not provide the desired spark.
"Once I made the decision to leave Barcelona, Arsenal had the first option, and Barcelona had the obligation to contact Arsenal first", Fabregas told Sky Sports.
And Pedro was denied by Arsenal's former Chelsea keeper Petr Cech after being put through by Cesc Fabregas' pass.
Arsenal responded with two swift passing moves, Danny Welbeck heading wide to conclude the first before Hector Bellerin, the creator of both opportunities, fed Lacazette to force a good low save from Thibaut Courtois.
The intensity of the match slowed as the first half progressed, but Granit Xhaka's 25-yard drive narrowly missed the target and Arsenal then missed a golden chance to take the lead just before half time. The match starts at 13:30 on 17 September 2017.
"I like Lacazette don't get me wrong, but if I was playing Real Madrid on Saturday he would play in front of Lacazette".
The Gunners then suffered a blow when Welbeck was lost to injury, Olivier Giroud coming on, but the substitutes could not liven up proceedings. Morata is going to be an absolute star in the Premier League.
- Oposición venezolana pide garantías para iniciar diálogo formal con gobierno Maduro
- Luis Florido asegura que diálogo en Dominicana es "exploratorio"
- Champions League 'a big objective' for PSG, says Emery
- Barcelona News: Lionel Messi reveals Champions League goal with message to fans
- Venezuela rechaza evaluaciones unilaterales de EEUU a otros países
- PMA donará a Cuba alimentos y asistencia tras paso de Irma
- Clinton On Hindering New Democratic Voices: "I Don't Buy That At All"
- PSG's 'MCN' turn focus back to domestic action
- La ONU condena nueva prueba balística de Corea del Norte
- Nuevo atentado en Londres: una explosión en el subte dejó 18 heridos